Babysitters & Nannies - Balwyn North
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
"Olivia was timely, friendly, energetic and demonstrated initiative by washing up dishes after children's meals were served. The girls were extremely happy and have requested her early return "to play with them". She also put the girls to bed teeth brushed and pj's on. "
Andrew N - Surrey Hills
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Balwyn North, also known as North Balwyn, is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 10 km east of Melbourne's Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Boroondara. At the 2011 Census, Balwyn North had a population of 20,317.
Balwyn North was one of the first Melbourne suburbs to be developed according to the pattern of postwar suburbia, with expansive, quiet residential areas designed as family homes and relatively few business districts. The original route of Bulleen Road began at the present-day corner of Kilby Road and Burke Road, but by the 1900s, its route had changed to its present-day alignment. This was a result of Elgar's Special Survey, which dragged the alignment of Burke Road further west, resulting in the surrounding road network being forced to adjust.
A Balwyn North Post Office opened on 1 April 1937. This was renamed Burke Road in 1941, when a new Balwyn North office opened at its current location. The Greythorn Post Office opened in 1951.The suburb was lampooned in the 1974 song by Australian band The Skyhooks, Balwyn Calling.