Babysitters & Nannies - Rockdale
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PAY AS YOU GO or SUBSCRIBE
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you'll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Juggle Street has two payment options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
PRICING, PAYMENTS AND FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay for each job, and post it to one or many of their local carers.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers for your kids. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 years need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" Hannah arrived early and immediately our girls warmed to her. She fed the girls and read stories to them. "
Abby from Botany
|City & South Sydney|
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Rockdale was known by Europeans as Frog Hollow, then White Gum Flat and later as West Botany. The name Rockdale was suggested in 1878 by the first postmistress, Mrs Mary Ann Geeves. The name for the district gained more credence when the local railway station on the new Illawarra rail line, opened on 15 October 1884, was also given the name Rockdale. The West Botany Municipality, declared on 13 January 1871 with two wards, West Botany and Arncliffe, was renamed "The Municipality of Rockdale" on 17 May 1888. A council chambers for the West Botany Municipality was built in 1872 on Rocky Point Road, Arncliffe and was used until 1888 when a new building was erected on the site of the present Rockdale Town Hall, which was then demolished and rebuilt in 1940.
The Princes Highway is the main road through Rockdale. West Botany Street, to the east, runs parallel to Princes Highway. Bay Street links Rockdale to General Holmes Drive at Brighton-le-Sands. Rockdale railway station is on the Illawarra line of the Sydney Trains network. Rockdale is a major bus interchange for State Transit buses, which provides services to Miranda, Brighton-Le-Sands, Burwood and Bondi Junction.