SAFETY & SECURITY AROUND ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, PROFILES AND MAP PINS.
Safety and security is an integral part of making Juggle Street a trusted network for all users.
- PARENT PROFILES - all parent profiles are Private. They are only visible to other Juggle Street users, they cannot be found by someone browsing the web.
- HELPER PROFILES - all helpers 18 years and over have the choice to keep their profile Private or Public. Private profiles are only visible to other Juggle Street users, they cannot be found by someone browsing the web. Public profiles are visible to the public. This includes general information only, NOT personal information such as home address, mobile number and email. Helpers 15 - 17 years have mandatory private profiles.
- Phone numbers are only shared between Juggle Street users who have a confirmed job.
- Map pins - location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users. When a pin appears on a map the position is only “approximate” and its position is varied each time the map is loaded.
- Home address - a parent’s exact home address is only shared with a helper when a job is awarded so the carer knows where the job is. Helpers’ home addresses are never shared.