Babysitters & Nannies - Silvan
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
"Olivia was timely, friendly, energetic and demonstrated initiative by washing up dishes after children's meals were served. The girls were extremely happy and have requested her early return "to play with them". She also put the girls to bed teeth brushed and pj's on. "
Andrew N - Surrey Hills
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Silvan is a town in Victoria, Australia, 40 km east of Melbourne's central business district. Its local government area is the Shire of Yarra Ranges. At the 2006 Census, Silvan had a population of 1908.
A Post Office opened on 19 August 1892 known as Wandin until 1893, Wandin South until 1913, thence Silvan.
The town has an Australian Rules football team who used to compete in the Yarra valley mountain district football league but then switched to the Eastern Football League 2011.
Silvan marks half way between the Shire of Yarra Ranges two main suburbs of Belgrave and Lilydale, both large towns.