Babysitters & Nannies - Brisbane West
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
"Sarah was wonderful, responded immediately with a short notice job. Provided excellent references, nothing was a problem and she did our dishes! "
Annie - Brisbane City
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Suburbs in Brisbane West include: Anstead, Auchenflower, Bardon, Bellbowrie, Brookfield, Chapel Hill, Chuwar, Enoggera, Ferny Grove, Fig Tree Pocket, Gaythorne, Indooroopilly, Karana Downs, Kenmore, Kenmore Hills, Keperra, Kholo, Moggill, Mt Coot-tha, Mt Crosby, Pinjarra Hills, Pullenvale, St Lucia, Taringa, The Gap, Toowong and Upper Brookfield.