Babysitters & Nannies - Parramatta
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" Olivia has babysat for us twice. She is punctual, trustworthy and has good communication. The kids love her. "
Mel from Parramatta
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Parramatta is a suburb of Sydney, 23 kilometres west of its central business district on the banks of the Parramatta River. Suburbs in this area include Granville, Wentworthville, Homebush Bay, Westmead and Auburn.
Parramatta, founded by the British in 1788, the same year as Sydney, is the oldest inland European settlement in Australia and the economic capital of Greater Western Sydney. Since 2000, government agencies such as the New South Wales Police Force and Sydney Water have relocated to Parramatta from the centre of Sydney.
Parramatta is a major business and commercial centre, and home to Westfield Parramatta, the ninth largest shopping centre in Australia. Major upgrades have occurred around Parramatta railway station with the expansion of Westfield Parramatta, the creation of a new transport interchange, and the ongoing development of the Parramatta Square local government precinct. It is colloquially known as Parra.
Other suburbs in this area include Silverwater, Lidcombe, Regents Park, Carlingford, Ermington, Rydalmere, Oatlands, Dundas Valley, Chester Hill, Sefton, Clyde, Greystanes, Pemulwuy, Guildford, South Granville, Guildford West, Merrylands West, Merrylands, Holroyd, Girraween, North Rocks, Northmead, Rosehill, Winston Hills, Harris Park, Rosebank, Prospect, Telopea and Newington, Fairfield, Rookwood, Smithfield, Yennora.