Babysitters & Nannies - Northern Beaches
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" First time I’ve used Nicole, really pleasant and easy going. My daughter really liked her and I would highly recommend her to others. "
Euan from Manly
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
The Northern Beaches is an area in the northern coastal suburbs of Sydney, located near the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Suburbs include Manly, Brookvale, Seaforth, Fairlight, Freshwater and Balgowlah. This area extends south to the entrance of Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour), west to Middle Harbour and north to the entrance of Broken Bay. The area was formerly inhabited by the Garigal or Caregal people in a region known as Guringai country.
Notable sports teams include the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (rugby league), North Harbour Rays, Manly RUFC, Warringah Rugby Club (rugby union) and Manly United FC (soccer). The Sea Eagles who play in the National Rugby League, and Rays play at Brookvale Oval.
Other suburbs include Clontarf, Avalon, Avalon Beach, Palm Beach, Bayview, Elanora Heights, Newport, Bilgola Beach, Warriewood, Mona Vale, Beacon Hill, Narraweena, Cromer, Cromer Heights, Dee Why, Curl Curl, Forestville, Killarney Heights, Frenchs Forest, Belrose, Manly Vale, Allambie Heights, Narrabeen, Collaroy, North Narrabeen, Terrey Hills, Duffys Forest, Balgowlah Heights, Collaroy Plateau, North Balgowlah, Wheeler Heights, North Curl Curl, North Manly, Queenscliff, Ingleside, Davidson, Scotland Island, Clareville and Oxford Falls.