Babysitters & Nannies - Marsfield
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PAY AS YOU GO or SUBSCRIBE
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you'll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Juggle Street has two payment options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
PRICING, PAYMENTS AND FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay for each job, and post it to one or many of their local carers.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers for your kids. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" My kids loved Alison. They engaged with her straight away! Happy to recommend her. "
Ellen from Ryde
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Marsfield is a suburb that is part of the Northern Suburbs of Sydney, Australia. The green residential suburb is noted for its proximity to a number of leading scientific and tertiary educational institutions. Marsfield is located 16 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of the City of Ryde. Due to its close proximity to Macquarie University, the Macquarie Park Business Park, Macquarie University Hospital, Macquarie University railway station and Macquarie Shopping Centre, it is a growing suburb.
Marsfield is bounded by the Lane Cove River, Macquarie University Sports Fields, Talavera Road, Culloden Road, Waterloo Road, Vimiera Road, Marsfield Park and Culloden Road in the north, Epping Road, Shrimptons Creek, Kent Road, Ruse Street and Shrimptons Creek in the east, Bridge Road and Abuklea Road in the south and Terrys Creek in the west.
A number of bus routes service Marsfield. The 292/293 routes run from the city through Lane Cove and terminate in Busaco Road while other many routes e.g. 288/290 travel along Epping Road to Epping station. Macquarie University railway station is located on Herring Road between the university and Macquarie shopping centre.