Babysitters & Nannies - Inner West
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" Courtney was wonderful from start to finish. Arrived on time, very warm and friendly and established rapport with my toddlers. "
Sandy from Glebe
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
The Inner West is the metropolitan area directly to the west of the Sydney central business district, New South Wales, Australia. The suburbs of the Inner West are predominantly located along the southern shore of Port Jackson (Parramatta River), stretching south to the shores of the Cooks River. Some of these suburbs include Balmain, Drummoyne, Rozelle and Leichardt.
The Inner West is represented in the National Rugby League by the Wests Tigers, a merger of the Balmain and Western Suburbs clubs. In rugby union the area is represented by Sydney Uni (the University of Sydney) and West Harbour in the Sydney grade competition. Non-competitive activities like walking, cycling and swimming are well catered for. The Inner West also has many semi-professional soccer teams playing in the various divisions of the NSW State Leagues. The most high profile club is NSW Premier League side APIA Leichhardt Tigers.
Other suburbs include Birchgrove, Abbotsford, Balmain East, Annandale, Lilyfield, Ashfield, Burwood, Croydon, Croydon Park, Enfield, Dulwich Hill, Lewisham, Concord, Cabarita, Concord West, Breakfast Point, Rodd Point, Five Dock, Calare, Liberty Grove, Hurlstone Park, Homebush West, Russell Lea, Wareemba, Wentworth Point, North Strathfield, Mortlake, Haberfield, Summer Hill, Homebush, Strathfield, Strathfield South, Canterbury and Ashbury.