Babysitters & Nannies - Epping
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PAY AS YOU GO or SUBSCRIBE
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you'll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Juggle Street has two payment options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
PRICING, PAYMENTS AND FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay for each job, and post it to one or many of their local carers.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers for your kids. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" My kids loved Alison. They engaged with her straight away! Happy to recommend her. "
Ellen from Ryde
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Epping is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia 18 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of the City of Parramatta. It is in the Northern Suburbs and Greater Western Sydney region. This suburb is one of the most northern side areas of the City of Parramatta. North Epping is a separate suburb to the north and under a different council Hornsby Shire.
The Wallumedegal Aboriginal tribe lived in the area between the Lane Cove River and Parramatta River. In 1792, Governor Phillip began the granting of parcels of lands to marines, and the area was referred to on Phillip's maps as the Field of Mars, Mars being the Roman god of War. It contained the area of what is now Epping, along with the surrounding suburbs of Ryde and Marsfield. Epping railway station was opened on 17 September 1886, originally named "Field of Mars", and quickly renamed to "Carlingford" on 5 April 1887. The Post Office was opened on 16 October 1889, originally named "East Carlingford".
Epping features a large Coles supermarket on Rawson Street, and many small businesses including newsagencies, pharmacies, Asian grocers and many restaurants near Epping railway station. Other commercial and light industrial developments are also located in the surrounding area.