Babysitters & Nannies - Eastern Suburbs
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" Georgia was great. The girls are already asking when Georgia will be coming over again. "
Martin from Bondi
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
The Eastern Suburbs is the metropolitan area directly to the east and south-east of the Sydney central business district in Sydney, Australia. Suburbs include Bondi Beach, Bronte, Waverley, Rose Bay, Randwick, Woollahra, Coogee and Paddington.
The Eastern Suburbs of Sydney extends from the peninsula of South Head at Watsons Bay in the north to La Perouse in the South.
The largest commercial areas in the Eastern Suburbs are found at Bondi Junction, North Randwick, Maroubra and Double Bay. The Eastern Suburbs features some of Sydney's well-known beaches such as Bondi Beach, Bronte Beach, and Coogee Beach. The University of New South Wales is one of Australia's leading universities located in Kensington.
Other suburbs include Tamarama, North Bondi, Bellevue Hill, Dover Heights, Moore Park, Vaucluse, Watsons Bay, Clovelly, Kingsford, Malabar, La Perouse, Chifley, Centennial Park, Darling Point, Edgecliff, Elizabeth Bay, Little Bay, Point Piper, Queens Park, Rushcutters Bay and Phillip Bay.