Babysitters & Nannies - City and Inner South
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" Very lovely, polite and punctual. Jacqueline followed all instructions and did a great job settling my baby to sleep. "
Leonne from Pyrmont
|City & South Sydney|
|Median Wage||$50, 614|
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Sydney is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city with a diverse population featuring a rich history, internationally-recognised tourist attractions and an exciting calendar of events. The City of Sydney is the local government authority responsible for the Sydney central business district and surrounding inner city suburbs of the greater metropolitan area of Sydney.
The central business district of Sydney is roughly bounded by Circular Quay and Sydney Harbour to the north, Macquarie Street to the east, Darling Harbour to the west and Liverpool Street and Central railway station to the south.
City & Inner South suburbs include Haymarket, Millers Point, Surry Hills, The Rocks, Woolloomooloo, Pyrmont, Ultimo, Darlinghurst, Banksmeadow, Botany, Mascot, Pagewood, Port Botany, Marrickville, Petersham, Sydenham, Erskineville, Glebe, Newtown, Potts Point, Redfern, Waterloo, St Peters, Daceyville, Eastlakes, Hillsdale, Darlington, Stanmore, Tempe, Alexandria, Forest Lodge, Camperdown, Chippendale, Beaconsfield and Millers Point.