Babysitters & Nannies - Baulkham Hills & Hawkesbury
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PRICING, PAYMENTS & FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay (the carer) for each job and post it to one or many of their local babysitters & nannies.
- Juggle Street has two fee options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you’ll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" Mandy was lovely. The children gave her 5 stars and so do we. Will definitely have her back again. "
Dani from Baulkham Hills
|Baulkham Hills & Hawkesbury|
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Baulkham Hills is a suburb in the north-west of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is 31 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district within the local government area of The Hills Shire, with a small portion south of the M2 Motorway in the City of Parramatta. Baulkham Hills is the administrative seat of The Hills Shire, an outer metropolitan shire within Sydney. The suburb is also the most populous within the Hills Shire
Baulkham Hills is predominately a residential suburb of the Hills District, with Norwest Business Park in the northern part of the suburb. Baulkham Hills Junction is the intersection of three major roads; Windsor Road, Old Northern Road, and Seven Hills Road. It is also bound by Old Windsor Road and the North-West T-way in the west; and the Hills Motorway in the south, forming part of the National Highway.
Baulkham Hills features a number of parks and reserves, such as the Bidjigal Reserve (previously known as Excelsior Reserve), with native fauna such as koala, swamp wallaby, echidna, and eastern water dragon. Smaller reserves include the Sophia Doyle reserve and the Crestwood Reserve, which are habitat to brushtail and ringtail possums and a wide range of birds and lizards.
The City of Hawkesbury is a local government area of New South Wales, Australia, part of which is at the fringe of the Sydney metropolitan area, about 50 kilometres (31 mi) north-west of the Sydney central business district. Hawkesbury City is named after the Hawkesbury River.
Baulkham Hills & Hawkesbury suburbs include:
Baulkham Hills, Beaumont Hills, Baulkham Hills (East), Baulkham Hills (West), Castle Hill, Annangrove, Middle Dural, Cumberland Reach, The Ponds, Stanhope Gardens, Cherrybrook, Glenhaven, Dural, Kenthurst, Galston, Kurrajong, Kurrajong Heights, Ebenezer, Pitt Town, McGraths Hill, Oakville, Maraylya and Rouse Hill.