Babysitters & Nannies - Bardwell Park
We have a network of trusted local carers ready to connect with you. Whether it’s one-off babysitting, nannying or before & after school care, Juggle Street is here to help.
PAY AS YOU GO or SUBSCRIBE
- Join and create your family profile for free. Once complete, you'll be able to connect with carers and other families in your area.
- Juggle Street has two payment options for parents. 1. Pay As You Go for each job post. 2. Subscribe to a plan and save!
- Juggle Street is free for carers to join. Parents pay carers in cash at the end of each job.
PRICING, PAYMENTS AND FEES
- Parents set the price they are willing to pay for each job, and post it to one or many of their local carers.
- Parents post jobs in real-time on Juggle Street. Carers then receive and apply for jobs via text message.
- Use filters to narrow your search and find the perfect carers for your kids. Check out testimonials from other local families.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mobile phone verification needs to be completed before your profile is activated on Juggle Street
- Carers aged 15 to 17 yrs need their profile approved by a parent or guardian.
- Map location pins are only visible to other Juggle Street users and their positions are only "approximate".
- A parent's exact home address is only shared with a carer when a job is awarded.
" Hannah arrived early and immediately our girls warmed to her. She fed the girls and read stories to them. "
Abby from Botany
|City & South Sydney|
Source: ABS 31 March 2017
Bardwell Park is located 12 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district and is part of the St George area. Bardwell Park is in the local government area of the Bayside Council. Bardwell Valleyis a separate suburb, to the east.
Bardwell Park was named after free settler Thomas Hill Bardwell who owned land in the area. His grant was originally heavily timbered and bounded by Wolli Creek, Dowling Street and Wollongong Road. In 1881, the land was auctioned and 1,600 acres (6.5 km2) were subdivided. The railway station opened on 21 September 1931 which opened up the area for home sites. The school opened in September 1943 and the post office opened in May 1946. Bardwell Park railway station is on the Airport, Inner West & South Line of the Sydney Trains network. Bardwell Park is also serviced by 2 bus services, including State Transit Authority route 473 from Campsie to Rockdale and route 491 from Five Dock to Hurstville. The M5 South Western Motorway runs beneath parts of Bardwell Park in a 4 km tunnel. The nearest entrances to travel south-west towards Beverly Hills and Liverpool are located at Arncliffe and Bexley North. The nearest entrances to travel north-east towards Botany and the city are located at Kingsgrove and Arncliffe.